1.8
Interest Rate

Buyer beware.Great customer service, anything to get you in a vehicle.

However they know nothing about their vehicles like a normal used car dealer. We were showed the damage report as this was a branded Infiniti JX35. "Only front end damage." We purchased the extended warranty because well life happens and were told that we could use the warranty at Red Noland Infiniti here in CS. Nope and nope.

You have to go to 1 place in town that will do the warranty work. We have had to pay for many diagnostic tests, the sensors were never reset on the bumpers, had to beg for a front license plate holder as required by law (I contacted corporate for these) and now a bearing is going out for coolant fan. Now we are stuck with a branded vehicle we have had for less than a year. I just want to cry.

Never have I had a vehicle with so many problems and it's not Infiniti's fault. Auto source says they use OEM parts and fix vehicle back to oem standards. Then you can only finance branded vehicles through Mountain America Credit Union in Utah.

Never again!I will tell everyone I know to steer clear of Auto Source.

Review about: 2013 Infiniti Jx35 Car.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with AutoSource?

Comments

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1341784

What location did you purchase from?

to Melissa Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States #1341815

Colorado Springs

This is just is minor in comparison to what really goes on.